- Our 3-steps Roadmap
- Functional approach
- System architecture
- Autonomous Navigation System
- Optical Surveillance and Analysis System
- Coordinated Motion Control System
- Remote Engine and Technical Monitoring
- Remote Control Station
- Hardware and Conjunctions
- Communication and Cybersecurity
- Bridge Advisor
- Convoy navigation
a-Nav navigational and technical data as well as the Optical Surveillance and Analysis System (OSA) and Internal CCTV images are provided on the bridge. These are provided as both human interface to control a-Nav systems and as advisory service for the crew. As a result, it can even be used offline for traditional man-driven vessels.
The Bridge Advisor displays information to the crew onboard in the same way that the Remote Control Station (RCS) does, and provides an additional communication link between onboard personnel and the RCS operator, including video conferencing. It is represented by two screens connected to the a-Nav local network.